// With rugged steel construction and external storage for your tools and equipment, the service body is a key component in your day-to-day productivity.
The external compartments offer protection from outside elements and allow technicians to access their equipment without having to climb into the truck bed.
Staying organized both on and between job sites is important. Get maximum efficiency with a Knapheide Service Body.
- Features 14-guage, two-sided A-40 galvanneal steel shell
- Exclusive “Return Flange” floor design provides support
- Interior light guards protect recessed lighting and wiring
- Continuous stainless steel hinges are pry-proof and corrosion resistant
- Adjustable security ring strikers provide a weather-tight seal
- Includes (11) 250-lb. capacity adjustable divider shelves, with (28) dividers
- Double-spring over-center door retainer eliminates involuntary door swing
- Features double-shell, 20-guage two-sided A-40 galvanneal steel compartment doors
- Automotive-quality, rotary-style latches make opening and closing easy
- Interior cover protects internal latch from damage
- Neoprene door seals protect compartments from the weather
- Quick-mount installation allows for fast, safe mounting
- Includes slam-lock tailgate with one-hand center release
- Electrodeposition prime-paint system provides superior corrosion resistance